NEW Bookings & Payment Policy (March 12th 2020)
Date: March 12th 2020
To all our customers,
We understand you may be concerned about booking a trip at this unprecedented time of uncertainty. We are happy to announce some Unique Japan Tours measures to help keep; Your mind at ease, Your financial risk at zero, and Your travel plans safe!
COVID-19 Changes to our Bookings & Payments Policy as of March 12th 2020
FREE Date or Name Change
- Up to 21 days prior to your departure date
- After 21 days, it may be subject to the costs of any tickets issued (we will do our best to make the costs minimal)
- Unique Japan Tours cannot be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any date change requests
Cancellations – Credit Notes Issued for your Non-Refundable Deposits (€250 per person)
- If you have already booked and paid for your tour, we will honor your booking deposit to go towards your next trip to Japan
- Normal terms and conditions will apply re cancellation charges
- Contact your travel insurance provider to ensure you are covered under our terms & conditions
- We usually request full payment 8 weeks prior to your start date => reduced to 4 weeks prior (until further notice)
Above changes to our terms and conditions are valid for travel between March 12, 2020 – July 01, 2020.
What does this mean to our clients (both existing and new clients)?
- No financial risk for postponing your holiday (21 days out)
- Avail of great deals in the market place (See new special offers)
- Peace of Mind in Japan – all of our clients are provided with emergency support in Japan (Free of charge English speaking assistance for all emergencies)
If you are a new client and wish to book your tour with us for a future date, the above conditions will apply.
If you wish to make any changes to your bookings, email us in writing with your new requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor and report back to you over the coming weeks. If at any time you feel like calling us, please do not hesitate. Our office is open as normal and we are ready to help you in whatever way we can.
Unique Japan Tours