Japan Travel Consultants – New Jobs
Unique Japan Tours are looking to expand their team of travel consultants in preparation for the upcoming Rugby World Cup in 2019 and Tokyo Olympics in 2020. The suitable candidates should ideally come from the travel industry in a relevant sales position, however not essential. Our minimum requirement is to know and love Japan and be excited at selling this hugely popular destination. You must be able to deliver on our core values of first class customer service and customer safety. You must be target driven and a team player.
Other Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales, marketing or travel industry role.
- Minimum 1 year spent in Japan either working or studying.
- Rugby team players preferred (but not essential)
- PC (Microsoft) and social media savvy
- Word Press knowledge preferred
- Excellent flair for written English required with content marketing required by some
- Bachelors Degree a minimum requirement
If you are excited about this challenge, then please send your CV to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, due to take place on March 1 and 8th in our Dublin city centre office. You must be available to start on April 9, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time